Friday, February 11, 2011

As Fate Would Have It...

I'd like to introduce y'all to Mariel (see above) who was my predecessor who used to occupy my current job as business school academic advisor. Not only am I incredibly thankful that Mariel trained me extremely well, but I'm also thrilled she finds participating in this project meaningful. Let's welcome our first couple from Connecticut, both of whom are: age "27."

Mariel and Steven actually went to nursery school together, but their early memories from that long past era were rather fuzzy. Thus, their true " first meeting" in their collective remembrance really was during their senior year of high school. However, their flirtations were, as Mariel described, "nothing serious since we were never both single at the same time." 7 years ago, however, Mariel and Steve began to date and in 2005, became an official couple. They've been together ever since. In gushing about what she loves about Steve, Mariel says,

"I love his eyes and his smile and especially his sense of humor. I adore the fact that he's so laid back, mostly because if I flip my lid over nothing and regret it the next day, I know he'll never hold it against me."

A bright future is on the horizon for this steady couple :)

Also, how much do you like romantic restaurants? Check out this incredible link to the best places: http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/americas-most-romantic-restaurants/!

No comments:

Post a Comment